Listing your site is simple, however there are a few minimum requirements to list your site.
- Must be a site for the Australian market. Either a .com.au or a .com with an Australian reference in the domain name. (eg a city name)
- It should be a keyword rich domain name that is going to provide value to a new owner.
- Full domain details need to be provide to prove ownership of the domain and to allow a placeholder site to be uploaded if there is no existing site.
What is not allowed:
- Any domain with numbers or to much abbreviation of words (eg. gr8way2loseweight.com.au)
- Any domain that is likely to have any legal issues related to trademarked terms.
When you sell your domain name, it will become a direct sale between you and the purchaser of the domain.
SellYourWebsite.com.au will help facilitate the sale between seller and buyer and ensure all domain transfers take place and the new owner has full control over their new domain.
All new sites for sale will incur a $100 listing fee. (Payments details supplied upon sites approval)
A 10% sellers premium will apply to all domains sold to help cover marketing costs and commissions paid to sellyourwebsites.com.au partners who actively talk to their clients about these premium domain names.
For sellers you can have the choice of selling your Domain/site or leasing. This will be made clear in your listing.
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Sell Your Site Application Form”]